Employment Opportunities, when available, will be posted here. Please check back often as opportunities may become available.
VILLAGE OF GODFREY
STREET/PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
EMPLOYMENT JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Operate equipment, power and hand tools to perform various street maintenance duties.
2) Operate and maintain a variety of street construction and maintenance equipment, including a backhoe/loader, skid/steer, motor grader and pavement roller.
Licenses & Certificates:
- A CDL license with air brake endorsement is required.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- The job requires overtime and on call availability 24/7.
- Preference will be given to Godfrey resident applicants.
- A background check, pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol test is required.
Job applications can be found online at godfreyil.org and should be remitted to the mayor’s office between 8AM – 4:30PM no later than Friday, November 9, 2018.