Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions2022-02-04T15:37:33-06:00

Related Pages

How do I register for a program?2019-11-12T11:38:09-06:00

The current registration forms can be found on Facebook at Village of Godfrey Parks and Recreation Department and can be filled out and dropped off or mailed to 6810 Godfrey Road. You can also register online through our website.

When can I register for a program?2018-07-13T14:12:16-05:00

Each program has its own registration deadlines. The registration deadlines are identified in the program description.  Click on the program title on the left to find the information on the program of your choice.

How do I get to the Parks and Recreation Department office?2018-07-13T14:11:55-05:00

The Parks and Recreation Department office is located in the Village Hall on Godfrey Road on the north side of Godfrey just about two blocks north of the new Walmart.

How do I find out if a program is cancelled due to weather?2019-11-12T11:39:54-06:00

Call our office at 466.1483 Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30 pm, “like” us on Facebook at Godfrey Parks and Recreation Department or visit to stay updated on cancellations.

How can I become a volunteer coach for the youth sports programs?2018-07-13T14:11:30-05:00

Contact our Recreation Supervisor at 466.1483 to volunteer for coaching our youth sports programs.  Coaches will be trained through a clinic for each sport and given support materials to teach with.

How can I dedicate a memorial tree for a loved one?2022-04-04T15:19:22-05:00

Please fill out the memorial tree dedication form or call the office at 466.1483.  Memorial trees can be planted in any of Godfrey’s parks.  Trees cost $175 and are recognized in a dedication ceremony during the Arbor Day celebration in the end of April.

What special events or festivals does the Parks and Recreation Department host throughout the year?2018-07-13T14:10:41-05:00

The Parks and Recreation Department hosts several special events/festivals throughout the year. Please click on the Calendar link on the right.

How do I reserve a shelter at one of the Godfrey parks?2022-02-04T15:35:23-06:00

To reserve a shelter in either Glazebrook Park or Homer Adams Park, please call the Parks and Recreation Department office at 466.1483.  Shelters are available for rental for either a half day (sunrise to 3 pm, or 3 pm to sunset) or for the full day (sunrise to sunset).  Click Here to See Park Shelter Reservation Form with costs

What and where are all of the parks in Godfrey?2019-11-12T11:40:42-06:00

The Village of Godfrey has several parks for everyone to enjoy.  They are as follows: Homer Adams Park, Glazebrook Park, Godfrey Ball Park, LaVista Park, Clifton Terrace Park and Hoffman Gardens at Great Rivers Park.  Please visit our parks page for information on the individual parks.

How can apply for a position with the Village of Godfrey Parks and Recreation Department?2019-08-05T08:21:02-05:00

For part-time position, please fill out an application and turn it into the Parks and Recreation Department office.  Part-time employees are sought year-round as referees/umpires and instructors for our recreation programs and seasonal help in the parks.

For any other questions contact 618-466-1483

Parks and Rec Additional Links

Related Pages

Go to Top